Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF

It's Friday!I'm off today (work, I mean), so here's a report on yesterday's Notions order. It included several (5 or so) pieces of the Poolside Paperie Paper from Making Memories. Of course, we had to include several embellishments with it. We got two new masks from Tim Holtz (one is a flourish,the other is called borders, I think). Re-stock of the brown ink from Memento,and a tuxedo black, another new rub-on from Daisy bucket, sheet music paper from Making Memories (Fa La La line), and other things I can't remember! Come in and see for yourself. Morgan & Company should be here any day now! We ordered from Maya Road on Wednesday of this week.
Don't forget our next Free Crop on Jan. 16, 2008
G & I are off to Gatlinburg for my birthday (today)! Boy, I'm getting old, fast!!!!!

No comments: