Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside. . .

I just finished typing this post and then lost it. I remember commenting on this cold weather. I hate it!
I believe I have this blog fixed so that you can leave a comment without being signed up to google. Try it, so I'll know if it's fixed.
A huge Notions order should be here by Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Also an order from Maude Asbury.
We are beginning to see pictures posted of new product that will be introduced later this month at the big CHA Winter Tradeshow in California. J & I went last year, but it's so expensive! We will be ordering lots of new things soon.
The Grade mini album will be ready for pickup on Monday. Call to sign up.
We enjoyed last night's crop. The crowd was small, but we had a great time.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hey from sunny FL where it was 70 today. I looked at the Prima blog and the new flowers are beautiful. I want them all. Just thought I'd say hi.
Rosemary