Saturday, January 3, 2009

TAD...

Teacher Appreciation Day was a hit! We had a great time. We saw some folks that we had not seen in a loooong time! Thanks for coming in and making our efforts worthwhile! We cropped until about 10:30.
We placed an order with Maude Asbury for new albums yesterday and attempted to order from Maya Road. Maybe they will call me back on Monday, and I can place our order. We will order from Notions either today or Monday, so it will be coming in soon. We have one of each of the Quickutz dies for the December release. Come in and see them in "person."
New projects coming soon!
I'm attempting to do the "365- A Picture a Day" project in CK magazine. It lists 365 things you might photograph. Like my resolutions, it probably won't last long, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Again, Happy New Year! Hope to see you often in 2009!

No comments: