Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stamping . . .

We had a great time at the stamping class yesterday. Beth Thomas was really nice and a great teacher! If you missed it, she's coming back on Saturday, April 25th. She will do an introduction to Copic markers. If you haven't tried them, you've missed a great deal of fun! We had 7 people yesterday, and we already have some signed up for her next class.
We are expecting a big Notions order probably on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. I will place a Morgan Company order from home today and an Amuse Stamp order tomorrow.
We still have some of the Grade book kits, the Christmas book kits, "A Year in Review" by Basic Grey, and others. Come in and take a look around!

1 comment:

Beth Thomas said...

Hi, Ladies! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed teaching at your charming shop this past Saturday! Truly a warm and welcoming place and wonderful people! Would you mind sending me your e-mail address. I know I had it at one time but I have been doing some organizing and cleaning in my computer files and I'm unable to find it now. That's what I get for cleaning-LOL! Thanks once again! Beth