Monday, March 23, 2009

Home & Garden Show. ..

A big "Hello" to all of you I met Saturday and Sunday at the Home and Garden Show at the Civic center. We had more new folks visit our blog yesterday than ever! I can't help but believe many of those new people were folks who took a business card with our blog address. I really enjoyed both days - meeting new people and visiting with many of our customers!!!
Tiger Lily in Fort Payne is also a place you've got to visit! Slade Carden (the owner and one of my former students) is so talented! Drop in to see him sometime!
This Saturday is the stamp class with Beth Thomas of Amuse Stamps! We can't wait! We are already scheduled for another class with her in April. I will post the details after this class on Saturday.
We still have lots of new items in the store! Come in and browse!

1 comment:

Beth Thomas said...

I'm super excited about this weekend, Ladies! I'll be calling on Thursday to get a current participant count and answer any questions you might have! Thanks!