Friday, February 20, 2009

Working for a living. . .

Enjoyed my day at the store. Ordered "A Year in Review"mini album kit from Basic Grey, plus some individual papers from the Bittersweet line (Got yours, Teresa)!
Heart of Texas wordbooks will be here Monday (according to an e-mail from them today), Notions order will be here Monday, and Quickutz will be here Wednesday. I tried several times today to call QK, but I never got to speak to a person! I wanted to find out what is and is not coming in the order. They have a great sale on the 4 x 8 alphabets that we will pass along to you. We ordered 7 different ones - a total of 23 alphabets! Watch this blog for details on the sale. If I talk to them Monday, I will post details and ask you to call to reserve yours! It's a good deal, I promise!
The order from Notions should have packs of the new Basic Grey paper- Porcelain and another of the new ones (I have forgotten the name), plus matching buttons.
Things should start getting busy with new stuff coming in weekly! I'll let you know. Have a great weekend!

No comments: