Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hump day. . .

Another week almost over! So much to do! I ordered yesterday from Heart of Texas Studio. They do the word book (similar to Bo Bunny). I ordered PaPa, Hornets, Baby Shower, Daddy, Sisters, Son, Daughter, re-ordered Auburn, Bama,Football, Mother, Tigers, Eagles, Rams, Recipe, Prom, Cruise- I think that's all. Their things usually come fairly soon. I'll let you know when they do!
Thanks to the ladies from the retreat at Maranatha last weekend! We appreciate you visiting us! I also found a retreat at www.grandoakretreat.com Check this place out! The owner called me yesterday and is super nice. We will gladly open after hours (or help you during our regular hours) to accommodate your schedule!
We have a huge order coming the end of this week or the beginning of next from Notions! Lots of neat things! We will order soon from Bazzill and Pink Paislee.

No comments: