Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day off!

Didn't have to work today, instead went with Gary to get his root canal! Sound like fun? Actually, it wasn't so bad (wasn't my root canal!). He said it wasn't that bad for him either. Tomorrow is my other day off this week! What are we doing? He's going with me to have a nuclear stress test! Boy, do we know how to have a good time, or what?
Janet's son's (Ben) wedding was beautiful! So sweet! The photos are at www.mm-photos.com. Check them out!
The Basic Grey is here and is as beautiful "in person" as I thought it would be. I decided that instead of having Christmas card classes I would just order their card kits. So they are here, and you get 8 cards and envelopes for $15.00. The kits are so easy and so gorgeous. Stop by and get yours while supplies last.
This Friday night is Free Crop night. Call as soon as you can to register. We make the decision at 2:00 on Friday. If we don't have at least three, we have to cancel it.
The Alpine Frost (SEI) and the Oh Joy (Cosmo Cricket) are here and they are so pretty. Visit us soon!

No comments: