Saturday, October 25, 2008

another week, more doctors' appointments

Another week is almost here, and more doc appointments . . . My nuclear stress test was postponed last week until next Monday. Why? I forgot that I was not supposed to take my blood pressure meds, so they wouldn't do it Thursday. Soooo, another trip to Huntsville. This week's agenda includes Monday's stress test for me, Thursday's trip with Gary to the opt. to redo something about his cataract surgery, and Friday's trip with Mom & Dad to remove a skin cancer on Dad's lower eyelid. I really shouldn't be complaining as long as the docs are able to take care of our problems!
Janet and Jill put together one of the Basic Grey Christmas card kits today! Gorgeous! Get one while they last - 8 beautiful Christmas cards and envelopes for only 15.99. Can't beat that!
Another Quickutz order will be here on the 29th! Don't worry! I'll call you if you ordered something.
Hope you will come in soon, and let us help you find those gift ideas for the holidays! There's nothing better than a handmade gift from the heart! See you soon.

No comments: