Sunday, March 27, 2011

New things coming this week. . .

I really needed to wait on my e-mail from UPS telling me exactly when these things are coming, but I just couldn't!!! A HUGE order from Notion's Marketing will be here (probably Wednesday or Thursday- I'll let you know in a day or so) and I'm FINALLY getting some of the new stuff. Scheduled to appear this week at Three Ladies - Bo Bunny's Timepiece and Gabrielle, Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer, Jillibean's Spotted Owl, Cosmo Cricket's Social Club and Salt Air, Niki Skivil's Max and Mollie, Graphic 45's Le Cirque, Curtain Call, and a re-stock of Once upon a Springtime, My Mind's Eye's Stella and Rose Mabel and Hattie, Basic Greys' Wander, 13 or so different new Prima Flower Packs, Bazzill's Just the Edge Pleated in 6 different colors, and new Jolee's!!!!!!! I'll post the exact day Monday or Tuesday when my e-mail gets here! Can't wait. . .

No comments: