Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Thanks again to the Enrichment class at Sylvania. I hope you enjoyed the cards and hope your "Secret Pals" did also.
Come in and check out all our new merchandise. I'm placing another Notion's order tomorrow, so the middle of next week we will have more new things! Placed a Morgan-Company and a Wholesale Boutique order yesterday! Looking forward to those things.
Hope you've spent this day with family and friends!
We will be open tomorrow, but I will have my first Black Friday off in five years!!!! No, I'm not going shopping! We will enjoy the "Big Game" with some great friends!
Shopping days until Christmas are going fast! Come in and get a gift certificate for that special someone! Ho, ho, ho!

No comments: