Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday musings. . .

Lots of new things still coming in all the time at the store. Next week, we will receive orders from Quickutz on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. One of those orders will be an autoship of the new shapes. Watch for an e-mail announcing their arrival.
We are getting together an order for Technique Tuesday - especially those new Ali Edwards stamps. Check them out at their website and let me know what you would like. I'll probably order next Friday.
I'll probably order this week from Morgan-Company. Let me know if I can get anything for you.
If you can working on the "Once Upon a Time" book, we finally got the blue check paper in for you.
Don't forget that next Saturday is the stamping class when Beth Thomas will introduce us to Copic Markers. Fee is $20.00 which includes one marker. Call to reserve your spot.

No comments: